Rome... :)

I spent last month in and around Rome on the art program, painting and drawing different spots and being immersed in art history everywhere I went. I have returned with a massive portfolio (most of which are rough and need some more work) but a lot of people have been asking me to post some photos of some bits...







I loved working on location and making an immediate response to a place. While out there I received some fab tuition about showing the warmth and coolness of a place and although I do not usually work with paint on its own I have really got into it as its just so easy to travel with
.
I now have the job of working on all the bits I came home with, I have already started to cut up some of the lest successful bits and just having a bit of a play to see what  it is I am going to do with them.












-these are a couple of the pieces which were put up for auction while I was out there.
















Comments