progression 2...

In my last post I was making these scribble like extrusions which I
was thinking of combining them with other materials.
I have been into the plastic workshop this week and have been weaving heat molding strips of plastic into my porcelain lattice.
I really like how the materiality of the opposing materials is shown through this piece, but I feel that in general it's too busy and compact and there needs to be more negative space within.
I have also got to work on the actual extrudings, currently I am using wooden dies on the extruder however the lines that are being piped are not as strong as they could be so I will try to get plastic die to be cut with the laser cutter.
I am also thinking of using other materials such as metal and have managed to get springs of different shapes and sizes and will experiment putting these into compositions.

Comments